Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

All Discussions Tagged 'Keto' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15 Ways To Lose Weight & Get Rid Of Belly Fat

PCOS usually happens together with insulin resistance – inflicting a variety of secretion problems in girl – together with infertility. A k…

Started by rexlinemouliya

0 May 29, 2019

How to Lose Belly Fat in Just 2 weeks

Research showed that a 'water only' starvation diet worked because substances called ketone bodies, produced as a byproduct of fat burned f…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 27, 2019

How to reduce Belly,Tummy, Weight Loss Quickly Natural Home Remedies

There are people who say that keto helps your athletic performance, and those who say it hurts it. "The literature is mixed on how an ultra…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 27, 2019

How can I make my stomach flatter overnight?

The ketodiet, which we are talking about below, has not made it famous, but is based on the current precepts of nutrition , and we have adv…

0 May 27, 2019

How can I get a flat stomach without exercise?

keto is pretty much a no-go for those who are prone to disordered eating. "Being on such a restrictive diet can quickly turn obsessive and…

0 May 27, 2019

How can I make my stomach flatter overnight?

"Most people who wind up trying a ketogenic diet and then deciding not to continue do so because of the emotional and lifestyle consequence…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 27, 2019

How can I lose my belly fat in a week?

Eating in a restrictive way can be socially isolating, Brown says. "You may avoid parties and other gatherings because you may worry about…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 27, 2019

Why ketogenic diet is bad?

"Your brain runs on glucose (a simple form of carbohydrates)," notes Adrien Paczosa, R.D., L.D., a registered dietitian and eating disorder…

Started by martinahandy

0 May 25, 2019

Does keto diet really work?

Your kidneys flushing out all that water is also part of the reason people see dramatic scale drops in the beginning of their keto journeys…

Started by martinahandy

0 May 25, 2019

Is keto bad for kidneys?

"On a keto diet, your intake of fruits and vegetables is extremely limited, and we all know how important the fiber, vitamins, minerals, an…

0 May 25, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service