Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

tanyajack's Discussions (488)

Discussions Started (488) Replies Latest Activity

How should I eat to lose fat?

This Weight loss ayurvedic herb is typically used as light bowl tonic. Triphala helps in correct digestion, promotes healthy absorption of…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 31, 2019

6 ways to use your mind to control pain

After trying this cream for seven days, I feel great. There is still a small pinching in my lower back but other than that I don’t have any…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 31, 2019

What are diets that actually work?

A low-calorie diet is one that restricts your intake to 1,200 to 1,600 calories per dayfor men, and 1,000 to 1,200 calories per day for wom…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 31, 2019

How do you break out of depression?

Communicate your personal boundaries in a clear, courteous and consistent manner. Then, follow through with them and take measures to ensur…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 30, 2019

How to Get a Flat Stomach Fast - Lose Weight Without Exercise

That’s right; one of the most effective ways to shift those pounds while you sleep is to quite simply get more of it. With our hectic sched…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 30, 2019

What can I do to save myself?

Betrayal and disloyalty are increasingly common in the modern world. Follow the three-out-of-seven rule. If you have seven secrets, let's s…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 29, 2019

Which juice will reduce belly fat?

Many people feel great during and after juice cleanses. ... Drinking fresh-squeezed juice is good for you, but consider balancing the clean…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 29, 2019

What are the 10 healthiest foods you can eat?

As is that pasta salad with crackers (almost all pasta, noodles and similar items arejunk). Of course, a plain bagel and diet coke is all j…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 29, 2019

7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan - The Perfect Weight Loss Tips

Dan Garner’s Eat Sleep Burn is anything but difficult to take after the program that actuates the fat burning and muscle building potential…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 28, 2019

Ultimate Guide to Survival Tips for 50

America will be plunged into a state of darkness; Alive After the Fall of Babylon as prophesied and foretold by four prominent prophets in…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 28, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service