Astra Exodus Download Requirements
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Astra Exodus is a retro inspired, single player turn based sci fi 4x strategy game, with a multiple choice narrative driven epic campaign, top down real time tactical battles and an extensive semi randomized research grid; developed by Atomic Kaiser, a one gamedev army from Uruguay.
Take the chance to lead humanity back home, while uncovering the mysteries behind the Exodus, across a choice driven narrative campaign the Campaign. Or challenge yourself in the Sandbox mode, by leading any of the various alien factions, to several possible victory conditions.
- Epic Story Campaign
Lead the Earth Legacy Task Force through 9 arduous missions, in their Campaign for discovering the lost heritage of Earth, and make decisions that alter the story and gameplay in significant ways; for which you can be rewarded with exclusive and diverse abilities only found in this mode.
- Dynamic Sandbox Mode
Take charge of one out of 8 different main factions, or create your own in the Sandbox Mode, as you thrive to enslave, exterminate, seduce or right out beat all and any competition. Survive a host of events and menaces, that will surely challenge your empire and all others.
- Battle in Space and on the Ground
Fight in space and in the ground, with real time tactical space battles, where positioning and heading matters as much as weaponry. And initiative based top down ground battles, with hosts of infantry, armour, strike craft and even mechs. Or just nuke them from orbit, that works just as well.
- Explore captivating Galaxies
Colonize or conquer a vibrantly diverse galaxy of your choosing, full of wonderful stars, planets, asteroid belts, etc, all inspired by true astronomical phenomena. Maneuver your ships around black holes and supernovas, to either use or avoid their effects, in your conquests.
- Semi-random Research Grid
Research over 300 technologies, in an exclusive and randomized tech grid, which forces you to choose wisely what you research and guarantees that no two games will be the same. React to events in the galaxy by researching about them and obtaining unique advantages over your enemies.
- Lead through amazing Heroes
Encounter and recruit amazing galactic heroes, to lead your fleets, govern your colonies or even spy on your enemies! Make havok without firing a single blast, by conducting Sabotage and Revolt, among other operations; deep behind enemy lines.
- Design your own Starships
Design you own starships, by deciding not only what weapons they carry and in which configuration, but also their Core and Support systems. Overwhelm your opponent with hosts of agile Frigates, swarms of Strike Craft or just with the immense firepower of a single huge Titan.
- Open files for modding
Tinker, change and customize the game to your heart's content. Adding new or modifying existing starships, factions, troops, technologies, etc to the game. Maybe reenacting then, some of your favourite scifi tv shows and movies moments, right in the game.
Title: Astra Exodus
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Release Date: Q2 2019
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB nVidia Geforce GT460 or equivalent, 500 MB ATI HD4850 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1366 x 768
Teslagrad 1.3.1 update:
A new update of Teslagrad is now available here on Steam, and will be progressively available in all the other stores and distributors. Please find the whole list of changes below:
- Improved empty saved game slots now show the text 'Empty' in light grey.
- Improved graphics of conveyor belts, should now be synchronized better.
- Improved magnetflies, won't fly around when they're not visible any longer.
- Improved use of light in some scenes (for better performance).
- Reduced memory consumption drastically in general.
- Reduced total size of the game through better use of compression.
- Fixed bug when a slow machine might not have loaded a level in time.
- Fixed bug where bosses would desynchronize with the sound when menu was opened.
- Fixed bug where the player could avoid entering the final area.
- Fixed bug where the player either jumps or falls from a wall when leaning out.
- Fixed bug where the player would fall from a wall for no reason.
As usual, thanks for your reports and invaluable feedback!. We're doing an AMA on Reddit about Teslagrad right now!
If there's anything you want to ask us, check it out here!https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0vjr/were_the_team_behind_...
. Teslagrad 1.4.1 is here! Steam Cloud ready & more
A new version of Teslagrad has been released, bringing a couple of improvements and a new feature which has been long awaited: Steam Cloud compatibility!
Once you open Teslagrad after updating to version 1.4.1, all your saves will be transferred to Steam’s save system. If you have synchronization enabled, this will mean you have your saves in the cloud as long as you are connected to your account. Please bear in mind that once Steam has any of your saves in the cloud, the old save folder will be ignored (and that means ‘ignored’, not ‘deleted’).FAQ
- Does this also affect settings? No.
- I don’t see my old saves, have they been deleted? No, your old savegames will not be overwritten in any case. Teslagrad might, however, prioritize to show your cloud saves, if any are present.
- Is there any way to delete the saves from Steam’s save system? Yes, there is a new keyword in the settings file: “resetCloudSavesNextRun”. This will cause Teslagrad to first delete all Teslagrad savegames from the cloud, then upload from the old folder again… if there are any saves stored there. If no saves are found in the old folder, the cloud will now be empty of Teslagrad savegames. Make sure there is a line like the following: “resetCloudSavesNextRun: True” after the line containing ‘isFullScreen’.
: Be careful when modifying the settings file! SettingsConfig.asset can be found at:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Rain.Teslagrad/Settings
Besides, we have also added new Controller Mappings for Xbox One controllers, which should make things easier for all of you using them. Hope you enjoy it!. Teslagrad 1.1 update.
Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.Additions
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room
. Teslagrad has been nominated for two awards at Nordic Game Awards 2014!
We feel honored and proud to be nominated in both the Innovation category and the prestigious Best Game of the Year category!
May 22th, Malmö. Let's write down that date! Nordic Game Nominees 2014 [nordicgame.com]
. Teslagrad 1.2 update.
Prepare to update, buddies! Here we are again with tons of changes, including a new language, many bugfixes and general improvements. Enjoy :).Additions
- Added Turkish translation.
- Added more visible doors to the map.
- Adjusted map position when inside the tower shaft.
- Fixed Steam achievements will catch up during game loading.
- Fixed Steam features works on linux versions.
- Fixed blinking onto the platform when standing on the ground in 'Guardian'.
- Fixed controls will no longer break for those who used 'Standard Alt'
- Fixed map outside of the tower area showing only the visited areas.
- Improved ambiences in the city and waterworks.
- Improved physics calculation CPU tax for objects that doesn't move.
- Improved the Oleg boss fight, now is a bit easier to survive.
- Improved the traversability of the top section of the tower shaft.
- Improved zoomed out a bit on the map.
- Updated sounds in the king bossfight.
. Teslagrad soundtrack now up
Finally you can get the OST (Official Soundtrack) for Teslagrad and add it to your steam collection.
It features all the music from Jørn Lavoll and Linn Katrin Taklo, as well as some bonus tracks, and the music contribution from Martin Kvale who has recently won the Independent Game Awards prestigious audio price.
Together with our already existing track for World to the West, this means that you get to play all your music from us right here in the Steam music player.
We hope you'll enjoy it :-)http://store.steampowered.com/app/650900/
. Japanese release upcoming, as well as an attractive 75% off discount!
As you may know, Teslagrad is a rollicking puzzle platformer with lush, hand painted steampunk visuals, silent storytelling and magnetic super powers
Our game will be released in Japan on February 18th, and will be recieving an updated japanese translation to coincide with this!
We want to share our joy with you all by doing a one week, 75% off
sale on the Steam version, starting today, February 9!http://store.steampowered.com/app/249590/
Company of Heroes 2 - Case Blue Bundle keygen generator
FSX Steam Edition: Toposim Scandinavia Add-On download by utorrent
Train Simulator: DB BR 440 Coradia Continental Loco Add-On zip Free...
A Robot Named Fight w Soundtrack Ativador download
Kumpels - Gigant download for pc [Patch]
Ultimate Fishing Simulator - Greenland DLC game hacked
Beautiful Japanese Scenery - Animated Jigsaws FULL
Gratuitous Space Battles Download] [Xforce]
theHunter : Call of the Wild - Duck and Cover Pack Torrent Download...