Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants
Title: 5Leaps (Space Tower Defense)
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 15 May, 2019
I have already reached level 7!
I have gone from "zone" and I can say that this game is pleasantly surprising me. What I like the most is seeing how the result changes with the same resources, depending on the choice and placement of towers.
- The music is spectacular. Really well above average and what you would expect in an Indie product.
- The level design has something that hooks. In each mission you get "surprises" the first time you play. The first screens have not been difficult for me, then it gets complicated.
- The story is a bit bizarre but it is entertaining and I have even laughed with some comment. Hubey is the best!
- The designs are curious, a mixture of pixelArt and Comic that merge quite well in the game.
- I had a problem with the full screen. In case someone has problems I leave the link to the solution: https:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/app\/1059420\/discussions\/0\/1815422173043782140\/<\/a>
If you like tower defense, this is an Indie product very entertaining and well priced. I recommend it.. I'm a huge fan of retro tower-defense games, and this one makes me feel like back in the good days :)
Its art may look a bit amateurish in the screenshots, but I can see that the developers really poured their hearts into this game. Everything is really detailed and polished, with a great prologue and a nice ambience.
I really recommend giving it a try as it won't disappoint.