Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

All Discussions Tagged 'Keto' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is ketosis bad for the heart?

"Your brain runs on glucose (a simple form of carbohydrates)," notes Adrien Paczosa, R.D., L.D., a registered dietitian and eating disorder…

Started by rexlinemouliya

0 May 25, 2019

What foods to eat to lose weight fast?

There are some dietary fats that are unhealthy. If you consume too much, you could end up with life-threatening and chronic diseases. The b…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 25, 2019

Quick Weight Loss Workout - You'll Lose 15 Pounds In 2 weeks

All this time people have been told that fats are bad for health. Well, that is not how the body works. What is harmful, is when metabolism…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 25, 2019

How should I eat to lose fat?

This program shall help you through your training, step by step, until you get what you were aiming. It shall help you look fitter either y…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 24, 2019

How to Lose Weight Fast - 35 Ways to Burn Fat for Quicker Weight Loss

Shawna Kaminski had very long experience in the fitness exercising, training, and in health of bodies. She was such as great trainer and w…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 24, 2019

How do I get the best results on a ketogenic diet?

There are people who say that keto helps your athletic performance, and those who say it hurts it. "The literature is mixed on how an ultra…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 23, 2019

What are the side effects of the ketogenic diet?

That might be part of the reason the keto diet is thought to be a better fit for endurance athletes. But even for them, evidence is mixed.…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 23, 2019

12 Ways To Make Your Belly Flatter By The End Of The Day

When it comes to olives, you’re either 50/50. People either enjoy olives are they absolutely hate them. Personally, I’m an olive lover. I n…

Started by martinahandy

0 May 22, 2019

Bodybuilding Abs Exercises & Training

It is safe to say that you are dreams to burning stomach fat, getting more fit and looking better? Would you like to slicing your danger of…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 22, 2019

3 Moves for Getting the Sexiest Abs Ever

It is safe to say that you are dreams to burning stomach fat, getting more fit and looking better? Would you like to slicing your danger of…

Started by dharani0022

0 May 22, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service