Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

All Discussions Tagged 'Review' (552)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why am I not losing weight on the keto diet?

Because the keto diet has such a high fat requirement, followers must eat fat at each meal. In a daily 2,000-calorie diet, that might look…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 22, 2019

How can we reduce electricity consumption at home?

I started to search for other equipment that could work in place of this old / unavailable unit and came up with an air motor.  Of course,…

Started by ebisimark0013

0 Aug 22, 2019

How can I fix my smelly breath?

Here’s the bad news: there is no long-term, one-size-fits-all solution to fixing bad breath. Much like eating well, you need to keep at it…

Started by ebisimark0013

0 Aug 22, 2019

Does apple cider vinegar kill fungus?

The water bottle was lying on the floor. When sitting on a chair or sofa, place your foot in the bottle. Now simply roll your foot back and…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21, 2019

Can Lasik give you 20 10 Vision?

True leaders aren’t bosses. Effective Christians are simple to spot, they’re the ones asking for volunteers. You should not read with the b…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 20, 2019

Is horse racing a bet?

People are making a fortune through horse racing betting. Do you know why? This is because it is one of the Strike Rate easiest way of bett…

Started by ebisimark0013

0 Aug 20, 2019

Is it good to massage a swollen knee?

Several times a year you’ll see a new Joint Renew  supplement pop up on the market, claiming it really works, that it contains pure ingredi…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 20, 2019

What is the best vitamin for joint pain?

joint pain Hack is a healthy dietary supplement that treats joint pain and provides immediate relief. You will feel that you are in a new w…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 20, 2019

Can DC motor used as generator?

In simple words, the Magnifier Engineprogram is a kit which contains guides and videos that show you step-by-step all you need to do in ord…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 19, 2019

What food we should avoid in thyroid?

One of the most important things you can do to maintain a healthy thyroidis eat a well-balanced diet. "Seventy percent of our autoimmune sy…

Started by dharani0022

0 Aug 17, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service