Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

tanyajack's Discussions (488)

Discussions Started (488) Replies Latest Activity

How do eyes change with age?

More than 250 million people are visually impaired worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Of these cases, about 80 pe…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 21, 2019

What can I drink on the keto diet?

All Ketogenic Diets are high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates. This combination changes the way energy is used in the b…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 21, 2019

What is the best exercise to relieve stress?

stressful levels and a proper diet are closely related. When we’re overwhelmed, we often forget to eat well and resort to using sugary, fat…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 19, 2019

What is considered old age for a man?

A person’s daily calorie needs depend on their height, weight, muscle mass, activity level and several other factors. Older adults may need…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 19, 2019

Do raspberry ketones really help you lose weight?

In terms of weight loss, you may be interested in trying the ketogenic diet because you’ve heard that it can make a big impact right away.…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 19, 2019

Here are 4 ways to earn money online

Today I’m here to allow you a review of this system since I perceive is that the only system that's visiting gives you money freedom while…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 18, 2019

Why you should take magnesium?

An adult body contains approximately 25 g magnesium, with 50% to 60% present in the bones and most of the rest in soft tissues. Less than 1…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 18, 2019

What are the symptoms of eye problems?

Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids. Carotenoids are pigments found in plants and in your retina. Supplementing these pigments helps incr…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 18, 2019

How to save electricity!

The backyard Revolution system doesn’t need any maintenance whatever. All you have got to try and do is place the system in an exceedingly…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 17, 2019

How can I lose belly fat in 1 week?

EZ Flat Belly is associate degree thorough fitness program that targets belly fat and offers you a flat and well-toned tummy. Adam Johnson…

Started by tanyajack

0 Jan 17, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service