Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

tanyajack's Discussions (488)

Discussions Started (488) Replies Latest Activity

What happens if your cholesterol is high?

Your body needs cholesterol to build healthy cells, but high levels of cholesterol can increase your risk of heart disease. With high chole…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 30, 2019

What foods improve eyesight naturally?

Stimulation the eye muscles is one of the best home remedies to improve eyesight. It is effective but must be done every morning. All you n…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 29, 2019

Awesome Tips For Nail Fungus Treatment

As most Fungal skin infections are on the surface of your skin, you’ll usually be able to apply topical antifungal treatments directly onto…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 29, 2019

How to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair Naturally

Aloe vera has long been used for treating Trusted Source hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff a…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 28, 2019

Is it possible to regrow lost hair?

Coconut oil Trusted Source contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair. Coconut oil can be…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 28, 2019

How can I regain elasticity in my skin?

Collagen is responsible for your skin's youthful appearance and elasticity. Collagen also helps skin to heal properly after injury or disea…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 28, 2019

How can I make my stomach flatter overnight?

"Most people who wind up trying a ketogenic diet and then deciding not to continue do so because of the emotional and lifestyle consequence…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 27, 2019

How can I lose my belly fat in a week?

Eating in a restrictive way can be socially isolating, Brown says. "You may avoid parties and other gatherings because you may worry about…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 27, 2019

What foods to eat to lose weight fast?

There are some dietary fats that are unhealthy. If you consume too much, you could end up with life-threatening and chronic diseases. The b…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 25, 2019

Quick Weight Loss Workout - You'll Lose 15 Pounds In 2 weeks

All this time people have been told that fats are bad for health. Well, that is not how the body works. What is harmful, is when metabolism…

Started by tanyajack

0 May 25, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service