Divas Unlimited Inc

Atlanta's Elite Fashion and Entertainment Consultants

tanyajack's Discussions (488)

Discussions Started (488) Replies Latest Activity

Why am I not losing weight on the keto diet?

Because the keto diet has such a high fat requirement, followers must eat fat at each meal. In a daily 2,000-calorie diet, that might look…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 22, 2019

Does apple cider vinegar kill fungus?

The water bottle was lying on the floor. When sitting on a chair or sofa, place your foot in the bottle. Now simply roll your foot back and…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21, 2019

How do you get rid of toenail fungus fast?

Fungus Eliminator contains high-quality natural ingredients that work penetrate your blood and find the funguses. Includes the most importa…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21, 2019

Can you lose weight by eating pineapple?

At first — within the first several weeks — you'll lose mostly water weight loss due to a decrease in calories. This will come off quickly,…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 21, 2019

Why do all my joints hurt at night?

This is new for both men and women. We have small information about this product because it is close to the chest. However, we cannot recom…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 20, 2019

What a thyroid patient should not eat?

In my upcoming book, Thyroid Healing, I reveal an entirely new take on the epidemic of thyroid illness. I empower you to become your own th…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 20, 2019

Can Lasik give you 20 10 Vision?

True leaders aren’t bosses. Effective Christians are simple to spot, they’re the ones asking for volunteers. You should not read with the b…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 20, 2019

What is DC used for?

Overall, we believe that the Magnifier Engine system is worth your time and money because it’s really an investment. You buy it now, build…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 19, 2019

What are the foods highest in antioxidants?

Drinking lemon water boasts plenty of health benefits. It's loaded with Vitamin C, an antioxidant necessary to support the immune system, p…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 19, 2019

Does turning off water heater save electricity?

With the high energy charges, One thing that most of the families can easily make is that of saving money on electricity bills. With today’…

Started by tanyajack

0 Aug 17, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Diva's Unlimited Inc..   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service