ELDERBORN Torrent Download
Download >>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
ELDERBORN is a skill-based slasher infused with ancient heavy metal melee combat. Slice your way through an adventure inspired by the cult classics of the FPP genre and relive the old-school feeling of a game that doesn’t hold your hand.
Imagine a dungeon, a dungeon full of evil and corruption that needs to be put down back to sleep. A mysterious ancient ruin full of deadly traps, vicious monsters, and omnipresent death. Now visualize yourself - you're a warrior, you're huge, and you certainly know how to fight.
Ready to take on the challenge that will bring back your best memories of heroic fantasy classics? Well, in that case - welcome to ELDERBORN.
You will love it if:
- you’re a sucker for skill-based melee combat and a subscriber of the GIT GUD philosophy of gaming
- you’re sick of procedurally-generated content and for a change you would like to explore extensive, hand-designed, devious dungeons
- you feel that ending a life of an enemy with a well-placed kick is something that’s been missing from your life
- you always wanted to find out how DOOM would feel if it had swords and a warhammer instead of guns
- you miss the old-school feel of a game that does not hold your hand
- you pray at the altars of Dio, Lemmy and other mighty Gods of Metal
Discord: https://discord.gg/2wu7Cpj 7ad7b8b382
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Release Date: 11 Oct, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
- Storage: 2 GB available space
elderborn gameplay. wesley elder born. elderborn trainer. elderborn pc game. elderborn game. elderborn pc gameplay. elderborn download. elderborn free download. elderborn steam. elderborn pc. jesse elder born. elderborn скачать. elderborn review. elderborn wiki
- Very hardcore. In the beginning they'll go easy on you, but later on you'll run screaming as four mummie dudes come for your brovaries.
- METAL MUSIC. Killing Floor would be proud.
- No HUD. This is actually a good thing, to immerse yourself better in the hell you've ended up. You get enough information from your screen to be able to 'see' your health (more dead = more gray), and other's health (big glowly warts that pop).
- Sometimes a little confusing where you should go. I've ran in a few circles thinking I was going the right way.
- It could use a good polish. For a game in 2019 currently the controls feel quite basic and sometimes clunky (the character's collision is wider than expected, and climbing feels weird).
- Enemies respawn when you die. It can get quite annoying if you have the wrong spawn-point and need to back-track through them.
- The world is quite claustrophobic. There's not really much room to walk/dodge so you often find yourself just retreating to wider areas.
- Not a lot of content. Just enough to get over the 2 hour mark that it can't be refunded (not that you should, just a note on the relatively high price). The devs are working hard on the game though so this should hopefully not count anymore in ~1-2 year(s).
All in all I do recommend this game for those craving for a small hardcore adventure through hell! The boss at the end has a small surprise for you. ;) But I won't spoil too much.... I praise the game for: a perfectly written melee combat, you can almost feel the impact of weapons on the controller. The next advantages are the climatic designs of ancient locations, also the audio layer: moody ambient intertwined with energetic heavy metal, interesting diversified weapons, behavior and appearance of opponents with all of the entire barbaric envelope.
The game is just like good ol' titles back in the days but with a fresh visual and great sounding, so it has THAT feeling. There are really cool, non-standard weapons/ brońki that you won't fight anywhere else! In the background, Elderborn has sort of a taste of Heavy Metal the Movie/ Heavy Metal Magazine universe. The mood and style also refer to Conan The Barbarian and RedSonia or the work of artists such as Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo. A team of several enthusiasts puts a lot of effort and commitment into the game. It's easy to see that Eldeborn is not made just for the sake of pure profit. #fromplayersforplayers
Just give us some more!. I cant say this game is actually good yet, but like many EA games, it has potential.
Pros: Decent gameplay, graphics, sound, control
Cons: Boring environment, enemies, game doesnt feel "fun"
check out this video of the first stage if youre interested:https://youtu.be/eYd4NEN87hs
. I really love first-person melee games and we're still missing some more good ones and, while I'd like to keep following this game, a good deal of polish is needed for the combat to make it even above middling. While other games like Mordhau are going for a realistic kind of combat, the niche you can fill is that of a faster, over-the-top fighting mess with more control and movement options. Right now, this is just too barebones and sluggish and uninteresting. Good luck, I hope to come back to a better, more complete work.. Gritty, dark and nothing in the way of explaining what's going on: exactly how I like it. First time I get a strong Souls-vibe from a first person game. Have only played around an hour or so so perhaps more is coming, but would like to see more close combat stuff added in addition to the kicking (i.e. grabbing and throwing opponents). Great work so far
2 LeapII download cracked pc
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh download for pc [crack]
FSX Steam Edition: Piper PA-28-181 Archer III Add-On download for p...
Still Dark At Dawn download windows 8.1
Hello Charlotte EP3: Childhood's End Activation Code [key]
7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat [Ativador]
Zenohell Free Download [pack]
KART CHASER : THE BOOST VR .exe Free Download
Thread Studio download low mb
Lost Planet 2 Torrent Download [hack]